Hello, thank you for joining us here on the Eye-Fi Forums. Please review the short list of rules below before posting. We reserve the right to update or amend these rules at any time.
1. Be respectful of other users. No spamming, bumping, excessive use of ALL CAPS, or anything else that may adversely affect other users or the availability of resources to other users.
2. Do not post any content that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, abusive, or otherwise objectionable.
3. Please respect the privacy of others. No personal information should be posted such as a physical address or telephone number.
4. While occasional segues are often unavoidable, keep forum posts on topic and posted in the correct forum boards.
5. Please keep your posts constructive. Negative feedback can be very useful, provided that it is presented in a civil, factual manner.
6. Eye-Fi Employees and Eye-Fi Representatives cannot discuss or comment on Eye-Fi future developments.
Forum posts found to be in violation of these rules can and will be locked, edited, deleted or moved. Abusive users will be banned from the forums at the forum moderatorâ€™s discretion.