Moultrie Game Camera?

Discussion related to cameras used with your Eye-Fi Card

Moultrie Game Camera?

Postby snoscootr on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:28 am

I currently have a Moultrie Game Camera, (Model Game Spy D40- $ MP)and I would love to use this with it. I tried it, and it worked once. It took a few pictures and sent them up. Then the camera goes to "sleep" waiting for motion or heat sensing, and "wakes" up and takes picture. But for some reason it will not wake back up.

There are no real settings for pawer save like a standard camera, at least that I can find.

Anyone try the cards with something similar and have any better results?
snoscootr

Re: Moultrie Game Camera?

Postby MikesTooLz on Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:28 pm

I have sort of the same results. The main reason I got the eye-fi card was for my maultrie gamecam. However I also like the other features offered with the pro card and decided to buy the pro for when I go out of town I can bring the card with me for my regular camera.

While in the maultrie came, once I power on the camera and it takes a picture sometimes it will upload it right away and other times it wont.
I had it once where it would upload everytime a picture was taken, but I have since had to open the camera to delete all the photo's and make room for more and it now doesnt really want to upload the photo's at all. maybe just the first one if im lucky.
MikesTooLz

Postby Seismo on Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:55 pm

I'm getting the same kind of results.
I just go the Eye-Fi card but have had the Gamespy camera for a few months.
I put the Eye-Fi in and thought it was going to be great because it was uploading pics fine and dandy. But I noticed that the camera was taking pics every couple of minutes, regardless of motion. Then it just stopped taking pics altogether. This morning I changed to a fresh set of batteries in the camera and nothing's happening at all now. The camera never wakes to take a picture.
Which seems kind of odd to me - I don't know why the memory card would have any control over that.

Edit - I just got the card out of the camera and there were plenty of pictures on it - they just never uploaded.
And it seems to not work with the motion sensor - my camera is just taking a picture ever 2 minutes.
Seismo

Postby pasque on Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:51 am

I have a Moultrie I60 and an Eye-Fi Share card. They worked fine together the first few times I used them. I can't be certain, but I think they stopped working together after one of the firmware updates.
As far as I can tell, the camera is not staying powered long enough for the card to send the photos. Unfortunately, the Moultrie doesn't have a power setting option.
If anyone finds a solution to this problem I'd love to hear it.

Thanks,

Pete
pasque

Postby andy88 on Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:21 am

I think that camera should work fine
----------
wireless cctv cameras
andy88

Postby T.Seerden on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:15 am

try adding a solar power converter to it.
ive made some myself to insert them with the camera.
now comes my question.
i have the I-35 gamespy 4 mp, but it doesnt work with the wireless SDHC card, any other is fine, just not that one.
any1 has sum good avice?
grtz
T.Seerden

Return to Name your Camera