This is what I have done with 2 free tools and a cmd script. Its so bodgy but works
1) Download IrFanView
a free image viewer http://www.irfanview.com/
2) Download Directory Monitor
a free Directory and file monitoring tool http://www.deventerprise.net/Projects.aspx
3) Save this batch code as AutoViewImage.bat
in folder C:\Program Files\Common Files
or any other palce of your liking.
- Code: Select all
"C:\Program Files\IrfanView\i_view32.exe" %1 /one /fs
4) Run (if not already running) Directory Monitor
and add the eye-fi folder as a folder to monitor.
5) Tick New Files
6) Tick Monitor Events of Sub directory aswell
7) Browse to where you saved AutoViewImage.bat
OR jest enter this path: C:\Program Files\Common Files\AutoViewImage.bat
Click Save Button
9) Take a photo and wait....
There are other options in Directory Monitor
like minimise to tray etc.
Thats it, next photo uploaded should appear as fullscreen /fs
Also under IrFanView
Options --> Full Screen Slideshow
--> Tick Hide Mouse Cursur and you can add option $Ex
in the Text box to show Exif information.