I resumed work on my own port a couple of days ago, just for fun.
So: To help the wait until ruudboy releases his stuff, you can try a prototype of mine . http://worldsmainorganization.org/scumm ... =iphone%2F
Both a binary and the source it was built from (patch against current ScummVM subversion trunk) is there. I'll also upload the patch to the patch tracker tomorrow, I think.
Note that I've only ever run this binary on my own iPod Touch, so I've no idea if it'll work for anyone else
How to install:
* Jailbreak your iPhone/iPod Touch (plenty of instructions elsewhere)
* Unzip the zip file, and upload ScummVM.app to /Applications
* Reboot your device
* Tap the ScummVM icon.
* Landscape mode screen, scaling all resolutions to fit the screen, with aspect ratio correction.
* Tap the screen to left-click (quickly hit the screen and release again)
* Hold one finger on the screen, and tap another to right-click.
What doesn't work:
* Mpeg2 video
* Any sort of keyboard input, including the F5 save dialog, etc, etc.
* The current screen updating code is of the quick'n'dirty variety and is supremely inefficient. 640x480 resolution games do run slowly.
* The mouse input stuff doesn't take the aspect ratio correction into account, so accuracy is slightly off (not that you really notice given how inaccurate a finger tap is in the first place ).iphone4 caseiphone5 caseleather ipad 2 covers